My Medication Reminders is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Remembering to take medications can be difficult, and trying to remember whether they were taken is an exercise in anxiety nobody wants to go through. My Medication Reminders is an elegant pill management and medication reminder application offering these great features:
1. Personal medication schedule
2. Medication scheduler easily allows for as many reminders at any interval and time needed.
3. Today Screen that provides a view of all of today’s medications at a glance.
4. A robust medication history timeline offering the ability to log medications taken (or skipped) so the history for each is known.
5. Medication/history list creation ensures all important information is in one place allowing it to be easily shared with family, friends, doctors or health care providers
6. Quick timeline view of all mediation history and events.
Don't have a phone or tablet handy? Not a problem. My Medication Reminders is the only medication management system that offers the same great experience by logging onto the website (http://http://app.medicationreminderapp.com/#/access/login ) regardless if it's via mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with My Medication Reminder.
My Medication Reminders (version 0.0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.